Xyclopz Steam Profile - The Best Caster Ever

Do you know about this funny caster ? Yeaah.. His name Xyclopz The Best Caster Ever. LOL. He always make me laugh. Do you ever laugh at people who make mistakes when they try to speak Engish language? Of course you do! Sometimes language learners say funny things!

Good Luck Xyclopz, you can be the best dota 2 caster ,, we love you...!!! Xyclops for Ti 15

Tratata
Wiper > Viper
Ogre Majai > Ogre Mage
Barack Obama > barracks
BroMaster >> Brewmaster




Interview
GosuGamers had a talk with Thai-caster Treephob ‘Xyclopz’ Tiangtrong. Read on to see to know how his career as a caster got started, and how he plans to proceed.
   
Xyclopz was an "accidental" caster, if there ever was any. He was able to attract a lot of viewers with not-the-best, but always-improving mechanics knowledge and a distinct accent, and it is safe to assume that he will continue to get better.

Why "Xyclopz"? Is it a reference to the Cyclops character from X-Men?
Oh a lot of people has also asked me the same question. Well I used to be a football player for my university and one day, I got hit on my right eye which I had to wear an eye-patch for a month. People started calling me Cyclops and still called me that even after the eye patch came off. So it sounds pretty good, why not.
How were the responses to your first time casting?
There were only about 50 people watching my stream at that time. My co-caster, Snaqky and I made a lot of mistakes and it wasn't a very good cast but the viewers were very forgiving and kept on supporting us. They are so nice although my English sucks so bad. My analysis was not good, my knowledge of the game was not good but they still cheer me on. I wouldn't have come this far without them. They are my teachers.
Do you prepare your material beforehand or does it come naturally?
Both naturally and prepared. I always make jokes with my friends when we visit LAN cafes. Some of the jokes are from the viewers too. The main problem is I can't exactly remember all the skills and items in the game because I am lacking in knowledge. So I decided to call it in my own way. As a caster, we have to be very updated with the scene news and adapt it to the cast. I'm still working hard on that for my casting in the future. Hopefully I can provide a bigger insight and improve my English for the viewers.
Who is your role model when it comes to casting?
All the casters out there are my role model. They all have a very unique way of casting which I can learn a lot from. I tune in to Twitch every night to watch the games, the casting and trolling the chat room. I learn something more from every game that I watched.
Source : gosugamers

Xyclopz Steam Profile - The Best Caster Ever

2 Responses to "Xyclopz Steam Profile - The Best Caster Ever"

  1. Agree. I always laughing so hard when he's casting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAI GUYS!!!

    BEM FE UNTAR PROUDLY PRESENT

    DOTA2 COMPETITION

    PORSI (Pekan Olah Raga & Aksi) "GUARDIANS" 2014 by BEM FE UNTAR

    'Get yoUr dreAms comes tRue anD be confIdent in your Action to be champioNS'

    5-7 NOVEMBER 2014

    Persayaratannya:
    *Fotocopy KM/KTP (1 lembar)
    *Foto 3x4 (2 lembar)
    *1 team = 5 pemain + 1 cadangan(optional)

    Biaya pendaftaran:
    *200.000/Team
    *1 team max 2 slot
    Tempat: lantai 1 hall BC, Kampus 2 Universitas Tarumanagara

    Hadiah :
    Juara I : 4.000.000 + Trophy
    Juara II : 2.000.000 + Trophy
    Juara III : 1.000.000 + Trophy

    Buat kalian yang merasa hobby dan jago main DotA2, ayo segera daftarkan team kalian di PORSI GUARDIANS 2014 sebelum KEHABISAN SLOT!! DON'T MISS IT GUYS!

    Contact Person & More Info:
    Hizkia Budiansyah 087782923720 / 751A34FA

    @BEMFE_UNTAR (Twitter & Instagram)

    ReplyDelete